NOC and Eni discuss enhanced relations and training programmes

09 October 2018

On Monday 8th October, National Oil Corporation (NOC) chairman, Eng. Mustafa Sanalla, met with Mr Claudio Descalzi, CEO of Eni, in London to discuss ways to enhance existing operational relations between the two companies. NOC and Eni have already extended operational plans for 2019, following the signing this week of a joint letter of intent with BP for the resumption of exploration activities at three contract areas; part of BP’s existing 2007 exploration and production sharing agreement (EPSA).The parties agreed to work towards Eni acquiring a 42.5% interest of the EPSA’s Second Party share, which represents 22.3% of the total BP-operated EPSA in Libya. On completion, Eni would also become operator of the EPSA. NOC’s share is 77.7%. BP currently holds 85% of the EPSA Second Party share, with the Libyan Investment Authority holding the remaining 15%.

Mr Descalzi offered his condolences during the meeting regarding the terrorist attack against NOC Headquarters last month, expressing Eni’s thoughts and best wishes for those injured and the families of the fallen.

The meeting went on to focus on the successful management of future contracting projects, capacity building, and on-site engineer and technician training.

Eni is currently reviewing a tender document for the development of offshore areas A & E in the submerged fields of the Sebratha basin in northern Libya; expected to produce 760 million cubic feet of gas and 40,000 barrels of condensate.

The meeting was also attended by Mr Antonio Vella, Eni chief upstream officer, and departmental specialists.

Latest E&P Jobs

Job Function: Engineering/Technology Experience Level: Experienced Posted Date: 10/26/2018 1:55:43 PM Job #: 3196758 Location(s): Poland; Warsaw Role Summary: The Design Engineer will be an integral part of the Manifold team that is technical responsible for defining, developing and delivering subsea manifold systems to the clients. The Design group have the responsibility for engineering design activities for structures, piping, jumpers
CSE ICON Our Passion For What We Do Transfers Into Our Services Job Description: Hadoop Architect/Developer with hands on experience in designing and developing big data solutions. The candidate will be a part of  advanced analytics group of CSE ICON. Advanced analytics team is building innovative analytical solutions for Oil & Gas Upstream, Electric Utility and Oil & Gas Midstream
GE Oil & Gas Experienced Posted 10/2/2018 6:54:31 AM 3184614 Job Function: Engineering/Technology Business Segment: Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls Location(s): Ireland; Shannon Role Summary:This Lead Project Engineering role is a new permanent opportunity based in GE Sensing EMEA, Shannon which is part of the Baker Hughes a GE company (BHGE) business. Essential Responsibilities:• Working as part of the

Oil & Gas Job Locations

October 2018
M T W T F S S
« Sep   Nov »
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031