Post Archive by Day: January 4, 2019

Concho Resources Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Results Conference Call for Wednesday, February 20, 2019

01/04/2019 MIDLAND, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Concho Resources Inc. (NYSE: CXO) (the “Company” or “Concho”) will host a conference call on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 8:00 AM CT (9:00 AM ET) to discuss fourth quarter and full-year 2018 financial and operating results. The Company plans to announce fourth quarter and full-year 2018 results on Tuesday, February 19, 2019, after close of

Continue reading

Callon Petroleum Declares Series A Preferred Dividend

NATCHEZ, Miss., Dec. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Callon Petroleum Company (NYSE: CPE) (“Callon” or the “Company”) today announced that it has declared a cash dividend of $1.25 per share, on its 10.0% Series A Cumulative Preferred Stock (“Series A Preferred Stock”).  The dividend will be paid on December 31, 2018 to stockholders of record as of December 14, 2018.  The

Continue reading

Eni takes the reins at Oooguruk oil field in Alaska

04 January, 2019 Italy’s Eni has entered into agreement to acquire 70% and operatorship of the Oooguruk oil field in Alaska from Caelus Natural Resources Alaska. The Italian oil and gas company already owned the remaining 30% working interest. The agreement is subject to regulatory approval and certain closing conditions. The Oooguruk oil field, located in the Beaufort Sea approximately

Continue reading
January 2019
M T W T F S S
« Dec   Feb »
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031