Sinopec’s Fuling shale gas field generated 6.02 billion cubic meters of shale gas in 2018. The field’s gas sales reached 5.78 billion cubic meters last year, ranking first both in production and sales among China’s shale gas fields. The Fuling shale gas field, located in southwest China’s Chongqing municipality, is of great significance to the country’s energy structure adjustment, relieving pressure on the supply of natural gas in central and eastern China.
- 2018 China Geothermal Energy International Forum held in Shanghai
- Gazprom’s UGS facilities in Russia reach record potential deliverability of 812.5 million cubic meters per day
- Fuling shale gas field output exceeds 20 billion cubic meters
- Europe may increase gas imports by 100 billion cubic meters in the next decade
- The new project may increase gas exports of Turkmenistan by 60 billion cubic meters per year
- China’s first shale gas field hits 10 bcm/year