Account Manager Marine Fuels
installation date: 22-Feb-2019
City: Brussels / Machelen, BRU, BE
Company : ExxonMobil
Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, best known in the Benelux for its Esso and Mobil brands. With activities in nearly all countries around the world, ExxonMobil prides itself on its commitment to meeting the world’s growing demand for energy in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company strives towards operational excellence with an expert talented and diverse workforce, strong financial resources and cutting edge technology. Our customers are both global and local ranging from major chemical companies to the thousands of customers a day who visit our Benelux service stations.
Our people are analytical, result-oriented and focused on getting the best out of their teams. They thrive in our company culture: open, with an international mindset and down to earth. Our hands-on approach, job rotation system, regular training and long-term focus enable our people to learn and develop their talents continuously. The acquired skills and knowledge will help them to become our future generation of managers or technical specialists.
You will be part of international teams.
Assume overall responsibility for customer and territory portfolio:
– Sales Management
– Account Management
– Coordination with value deliver partners for credit, payment terms, pricing and invoicing activities.
Act as focal point between customer and ExxonMobil
Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key customer, third party contacts, market awareness and understanding of operations and logistics;
Steward, adhere to and execute all standards.
Contribute to projects and special initiatives as assigned.
- Education: BSc + MSc university education. Typically commercial engineering (Belgium) or business administration / economics (Netherlands, other) or similar
- Language requirements: Fluency in English required; command Dutch of French beneficial.
- Affinity for analysis with attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative and ability to influence others without formal authority
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people from various backgrounds in developing innovative solutions of highest general interest
- Customer focus, ability to learn and adapt to change quickly
- Broad career interests, wanting to grow and develop in our company with an international mindset.
- Only applications in English including CV, grades transcript and motivation letter will be processed
- Application process has 3 stages.
1. Screening of CV and motivation letter
2. 1st round interview
3. 2nd round interview
A candidate must pass all stages to receive an offer. A candidate can be rejected after each stage.