date: Jan 10, 2019
location:Houston, TX Texas, US
Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of AMR Regional Marketing Manager located in Houston, TX Texas.
The Americas Regional Marketing Manager will support the Marketing and Sales Strategy for the Oronite Sales organization.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Comfortable with engaging Americas sales team and product line team to lead the development of marketing programs and materials in support of growing sales with existing accounts and capturing new business
- Able to lead planning and execution of trade events and other customer event needs for the region including coordinating logistics for event speaking engagements, sponsorship and/or participation in trade shows
- Able to lead efforts on analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future regional marketing strategies
- Able to work effectively with agencies to develop marketing materials and campaigns to ensure marketing programs and tools are delivered on time and on budget
- Able to assess industry trends and emerging technologies to provide recommendations on new applications and tools that can be leveraged to support internal and customer needs (campaign management, lead conversion tracking, etc.)
- Able to apply creativity in delivering solutions that are differentiated and impactful in demonstrating Oronite’s CVP
- Fluency with SharePoint Site development and process workflows to enable effective access and use by the AMR regional teams
- Build collaborative working partnerships with global marketing team to ensure continued alignment in areas of Oronite brand architecture principles, positioning standards, and legal requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 10 years of computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite, eTrigue, CRM) and applications (Web analytics)
- Demonstrated focus on Operational Excellence
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, ability to communicate at various levels within the organization with an ability to draw key messaging from complex and often technical data sources
- Build relationships via a collaborative and inclusive style to ensure direction and results are achieved and supported
- Develop and articulate a vision with a sense of urgency and bias to action
- Additive and Lubricants Industry Knowledge
- Master’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with global markets and business cultures
- Experience in using Salesforce or other CRM solution is a plus
- Project Management skills Capital Stewardship Organizational Capability (CSOC)
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
- This job has expired!