Req ID 87397BR
Job category Finance
Countries (State/Region) Central
Location Malaysia – Central – Kuala Lumpur
The Product Executive is accountable to facilitate product line changes implementation, track product network changes and activities related to Streamline processes and managing responsibility of Streamline process effectively & efficiently in the A&P region. The role will provide operational support to deliver a highly connected relationship and rigour in the governance across all activities
- Administer product life cycles according to the Streamline process, managing additions and deletions to the portfolio efficiently within agreed SLAs.
- Coordinate data collection and consolidate reports to prepare various product reports, MI reports
- Work with regional marketing to provide standard reports and dashboards. E.g. MI reports, product reports and etc
- Publish monthly status update of the active SLRs in the system to be shared in platform lime PMR etc.
- Publish derived analysis on Product line management- how many SKUs being introduced / deleted by country within the region.
- Drive Streamline process through the A&P, through successfully engaging stake holders across functions.
- Delivers new regional products in conjunction with regional Brand Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales, Technology, Supply Chain and the global marketing team, through end to end implementation of the SLR for each new SKU introduction.
- Track SLR system load for the A&P region, through regular interval MI reports.
- Work closely though rigorous coordination with country teams to ensure SLRs are close on time, as per agreed timelines.
- Run & Manage Streamline system updates, as and when required.
- Work closely with the global SLR admin team to help ensure A&P region SLRs are on track and system data reflect up to date situation.
- Support Product line management activities.
- Display flexibility and adaptability to work with and assist other teams within the organisation
- Understand and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders of varying levels of seniority to ensure efficient process is followed.
- Advance Diploma in Business Studies/Marketing/Administration/Management or higher
Essential experience and job requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office application
- Highly adaptable, with strong inter-personal skills and able to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure, intelligently assess and anticipate requirements
- Ability to prioritise incoming material and to determine what can be actioned or referred in their absence.
- Excellent team working and networking skills
- Flexibility and efficiency to ensure the roles and responsibilities are met in a timely and effective manner
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Previous experience in providing marketing administrative support while clearly demonstrating independence and coordinating skills
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in a Sales & Marketing environment
- Shared service centre experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Share Point
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston. GBS Asia is GBS’s global centre for BP Group Finance, Petrochemicals, Procurement and Tax and the regional hub for lubricants in the Asia Pacific region. We are an integrated and resourceful team, well connected with global partners and have an excellent track record in delivering and generating value for BP. We are a dynamic, high-skilled and diverse team of close to 600 professionals supporting Group Finance, Indirect Procurement, Tax, Global HR Services, Global Petrochemicals and Lubricants. Set up in 2009, we are a mature organization, looking to evolve to unlock the next tranche of value – beyond arbitrage and efficiency.All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions