Job Posting: Jan 2, 2019, 4:54:47 PM
Unposting Date: Jan 21, 2019, 6:59:00 AM
Co-op Student, Reliability Engineering–15981
Job Title: Co-op Student, Reliability Engineering
Location Lloydminster, SK
Start Date: May 7, 2019
Length of Term: 12 months
Business Unit: Heavy Oil
Application Deadline: January 20, 2019 or once the position isfilled
The co-op studentwill be working closely with the Reliability/maintenance/Operation team onmultiple reliability and maintenance planning initiatives. The co-op studentwill have the opportunity to travel to the field (approximately 20% of time).
Key Responsibilitiesmay involve:
- Assess equipmenthealth/bad actors, propose and implement solutions
- Manage reliabilitydatabase, develop and analyze KPI’s
- Assist reliabilityengineers conducting RCFA’s and reliability studies
- Assist Managerdrafting process and documentations
- Assist Reliability and maintenanceplanning drafting process and documentations
- Analyze maintenancedata, present to stakeholders and develop action plan
- Mustbe currently enrolled in a post-secondary Co-op or Internship program
- Currently enrolledin third year of Mechanical Engineering
- Familiarity withMicrosoft Office programs
- Familiarity withSAP and Meridium will be an asset
- Demonstratesanalytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated andresults driven
- Stronginterpersonal, technical written and oral communication skills
- Has an aptitude towork in a team environment
Benefitsof a Husky Energy Student Position:
- Opportunities to:
- take part inimpactful business projects
- network withexperienced professionals
- engage in a strongstudent network
- gain valuableexposure in the Oil and Gas industry
- Relevant workexperience in your field of study
- Competitive wages
Pleasesubmit a resume and transcript. Applications without a recent transcriptwill not be considered.
This is a safety sensitive role and as such you will also berequired to wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during required workhours. Furthermore, you will also be required to pass the Husky pre-employmentmedical and drug/alcohol assessment requirements.
As this position requires the operation of a motor vehicle,applicants are asked to provide a recent (i.e. issued within the previous 4weeks) original driver’s abstract, for the preceding 5 year period, if offeredthe position. A valid Canadian class 5 Drivers License with no restrictions(i.e. non GDL) is a requirement for this role.
Studentsmoving for their work term may be eligible to receive a lump sum payment toassist with relocation expenses.
Candidatesmust have their own means of transportation as there is no publictransportation in field locations.
New graduates are not eligible for student opportunities.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Husky, were spect diversity and embrace an inclusive culture. We value uniqueness and different perspectives as they play a critical role in our success. To achieve this, individuals are selected based on qualifications, merit, and abilities and we encourage applications from everyone including visible minorities,Aboriginal people, women, and persons with disabilities.
One of Husky’sadvantages is that we are an integrated oil and gas company. From exploration to development, production, refining and marketing, we’ve got it all! Combine this with a range of learning and development tools and an inclusive work environment, and you are well-positioned for a successful career at Husky.
We have training,mentoring and career development programs and resources to help you develop both personally and professionally – as an employee or a leader. We offer many internal leadership and business skills courses along with tuition reimbursement programs for qualified employees. Every year, a significant number of our employees are able to take on new roles within the company thanks to our strong focus on hands-on learning and development.