• Develop Control Panels hardware detailed design according to Customer technical specifications, internal design practices and applicable safety standards; issuing of project technical documentation (e.g. 3D UCS Construction Dwg by ProPanel, Wiring Diagram by ePlan, etc.) and Bill of Material specifications for both Standard Products and Customer projects
• Managing and coordinating development activities from the conceptual design up to product/solution validation and release
• Provides technical support to supply chain on ordering of BOMs and assembly, preFATs and FATs
• Attend technical meetings with Project Team, Customers and Supplier
• Support new product introduction in the market
• Implement activities from the conceptual design up to product/solution validation and release
• Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
• Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
• Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Telecomm or Computer Science Engineering
• At least 5+ additional years of experience in control system Hardware/software design in the Oil & Gas or Industrial Automation area for new installation and service
• Experience on design with ePlan and ProPanel (wiring diagram, 3D construction drawing, etc.), design for manufacturing and testing experience. Working knowledge of industry codes and standards
• Computer proficiency (MS Office tools, Control SW development tools and Enterprise Systems)
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in multi-cultural team within a matrix organization and ability to influence and motivate others
• Organization, planning and leadership skills. Capability of project outsourcing management and supplier management
• Extremely motivated and determined; Ability and willingness to travel when required
• Fluency in English and in Hungarian required. EU Work Permit
• Familiarity with GE Oil&Gas products and applications would be beneficial
• Speedtronic MKV/MKVI/MKVIe control system hardware and software design, development and implementation experience
• PLC hardware selection and software knowledge. Experience of Bently Nevada hardware and software products. Technical exposure with Fire-Fighting and Gas Detection Systems.
• Control System commissioning and start-up practice
• Troubleshooting skills including hardware, software and networking
• Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a matrix management environment, must work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Displays good interpersonal skills, is accessible and approachable, and a proven team builder
• Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Solid interpersonal and leadership skills
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as needed
• Green Belt qualification (BHGE or GE employees only).
About Us:Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.