Apply by:April 7, 2019
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:32138
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Mechanical department based in Stavanger consists of highly qualified engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects involving all kind of equipment. As a mechancial engineer you are mostly dedicated to focus on one speciality area such as rotating-, utility-, static or lifting equipment.
We are now looking forCrane and Lifting Engineer follow up for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for any verification and/or technical quality control related to project delivery for crane or lifting activity
- This includes verification of design requirements, documentation of tests and certificates, document review and participating in procurement packages for equipment where lifting requirement is part of delivery
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Good knowledge within NORSOK R-002 and R-003, as all activities are related to these standards
- Experience within design and/or specification of lifting equipment and arrangement
- Experience from lifting operation offshore, with regards to preparation, documentation and performing
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Recruiter Ólöf Guðnadóttir, Email: email@example.com – Tlf: +47 41 58 54 56
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.