Date: 28 November 2018
Location: Westhill, Aberdeen
To provide efficient administration support to the Customer Services and Supply Chain Departments.
- Interface with other functions and groups as required to ensure efficient compilation of inter-company quotations
- Maintain Customer Service Order / Quote Tracker
- Integrate additional functions in to Order fulfilment as required
- Ensuring important documents are completed and filed as required
- Keep master logs up to date
- Issuing requests for quotation to suppliers and collating document packs
- Collate and reporting quotation data
- Ensure KPIs are tracked on a monthly basis
- Creating expedite reports, issue to suppliers and updating systems with responses
- Raising Purchase Orders as required
- Compiling Drawing and Documentation Packs from Engineering and other Databases as and when requested
- Updating supply chain forms as required
- Obtaining information from our ERP system, by way of tracking and compiling Product Cost Reports
- Obtaining Information from our ERP system, by way of compiling Inventory, WIP and Unit Build Costs
- Obtaining Information from our ERP system, by way of compiling Aged Inventory Analysis Reports
- Assist in setting up new suppliers in our ERP system
- Attend project meetings as required
- Any other duties as and when required
Essential: Must have completed a good level of secondary education.
Preferred: Any relevant further education or qualification.
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Good working knowledge and experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint and internet research.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively utilise resources, and the ability to plan, prioritise, and take responsibility for own work.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, along with an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems
- Experience of ERP system
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or Supply Chain role.
- Previous experience in tender administration.
- Technical document control experience preferable but not essential.
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.