DIRECT REPORTING: Sr. Manager, Supply Chain
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: Site Director
This role is critical for the development, deployment, and analysis of KPI data across a variety of platforms including the CSA data warehouse and local ERP systems. The position directly supports all levels of management, providing input used to develop business strategies and tactical actions.
- Training of users in the use of the MicroStrategy BI tool.
- Assembly and distribution of custom month-end reporting.
- Analysis of standardized reporting to reveal important trends and statistics, recommending actions for improvement across procurement, supplier performance, inventory, savings, and sales & margin.
- Support of local BUs and GCMs with ad hoc requests and analysis.
- Development of new reporting tools to meet changing business needs.
- Assembly of data in support of monthly EXCO meetings.
- Shared responsibility for maintenance of the Supply Chain SharePoint site. Supporting activity for maintenance of monthly COS KPIs.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Excel power user, able to develop advance analytics using a wide variety of functions.
- Familiarity with the concept of relational databases and reporting (data warehousing and business intelligence tools).
- Excellent communication skills. Successful candidate will be handling complex explanations with global locations.
- Demonstrated ability for innovative problem solving.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, expanding existing skills and acquiring new skills as needed.
- Ability to travel internationally (5-10%).
Education & Experience
- Typically requires a minimum level of knowledge that is acquired through a four-year college degree in an applicable field and three years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities