CGI is looking for a Senior Developer IOS to join our development team in Montréal.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Be a part of a team that designs and develops great iOS 12.0+ Apps using Swift 4.0
• Contribute to the codebase by developing new features and fixing defects
• Contribute in configuring, establishing and documenting; tools, processes, guidelines and best practices
• Communicate and collaborate with backend API team members and other peer groups
• Participate in architecting solutions based on FP, OOP and POP design principles
• Write tests to cover new and existing functionality
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required Experience / Technical Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 5 years of native iOS application development experience
• At least 2 years of native iOS application development experience using Swift
• At least 5 years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying agile development life cycles (SDLC)
• Familiarity with Swift 4.0
• Familiarity with C# programming language
• Experience with iOS development tools: Xcode, Instruments and CocoaPods
• Experience with Foundation and UIKit frameworks, Storyboards and Auto Layout
• Experience with App Deployment and Monitoring, Code Signing and Provision Profiles
• Experience with closures, generics, reflection, GCD and GoF/Cocoa Design Patterns
• At least 2 years of experience integrating frontend applications with Backend APIs
• Experience with automated unit testing and integration testing
• 7 years of mobile application development experience
• Experience shipping to the App Store
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration Servers such as Jenkins or UrbanCode
• Experience with automated UI testing
• Experience with Mobile Device Management tools such as AirWatch
• Experience with TFS and hp Mobile Center
• Experience with Banking and Finance systems
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.