date: Jan 3, 2019
location: Makati, NCR (Manila), PH
Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of .Net Developer located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through January 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Designs, Codes and Tests Vendor Applications like Documentum and eB, as well as MS.NET Applications, reports, business logic, and interfaces with various external systems.
- Evaluates system alternatives, provides estimates for programming solutions.
- Delivers technical specifications, test plans, code & unit testing of technical solutions.
- Provides full support of systems for break-fix, install, move, add, change, and preventative maintenance activities.
- Ensures all deliverables adhere to Chevron technical standards.
- Corrects defects found during functional, integration, performance, and user acceptance test cycles.
- Ensures adherence to IT Service Management (ITSM) incident and change management processes for application delivery.
- Identifies and drives service improvement plans.
- Manages customer issues and ensuring quick resolution of issues.
- Participates in weekly and monthly meeting calls with other teams/remote locations. Able to co-ordinate among the geographically distributed stakeholders like business analyst, development team, quality assurance team and project manager.
- Gathers detailed business requirements, identify preferred solutions, develop technical specification document, participate in the deployment, and testing of new functionality
- Balance priorities to ensure both SLAs and project commitments are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of development experience with .NET Development and SQL Server/Oracle experience
- Knowledge of Documentum and eB is a plus.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.