Apply by:April 24, 2019
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:32178
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Electrical department based in Bergen consists of over 31 highly qualified Electrical engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for position as EIT Field Engineer in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Field engineer at Stord for EIT Support engineer in field for home office engineering
- Follow up EIT installation, report back to home office (punch), field surveys for home office
- Support to installation personell
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Field engineer experience with good knowledge of qustomer database (STID)
- Software Skills : STID
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Trine Alice Gjertsen, tel. +47 922 30 049
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.