Apply by:April 22, 2019
Position type:Employee (Office / Offshore Core)
Job ID #:31923
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Maintenance department based in Bergen consists of over 18 highly qualified Maintenance engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for position as Electrical Engineer in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- System Engineering – Electrical engineering
- Power system analysis in all phases of a project, Short circuit calculations, load flow analysis, relay protection planning, etc.
- Preparation of requisitions and specifications for procurement of electro packages and electrical equipment including vendor follow-up
- Approval of supplier documentation and follow up delivery of equipment such as high voltage distribution boards, 690/400V distributions boards, UPS systems, transformers, variable speed drives etc.
- Prepare documentation for on/offshore installation
- Preparation of drawings, specifications and data sheet
- Prepare engineering work packages • Estimating of cost and weight in a multidiscipline environment • Offshore and onshore survey/FAT
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in electrical • Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills
- Language Skills: Good knowledge of English both verbally and written
- Software Skills: SAP, SID, PROCOSYS, PDMS
- Appliers must have permanent residence in Bergen
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Consultant Elisabet Pettersen +47 47288497
Demartment Manager Arnt Henrik Bjørnevik +4799094907
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.