Location : Kristiansund N, Norway
Apply by:February 7, 2019
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:31100
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Kristiansund is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for position as Electrical Engineer in Aker Solutions Kristiansund.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Minor modification and maintenance work projects, 70% SPC work and 30% subsea
- Job will require some detective work to find out about the SPC tasks, (senior) engineer or a proactive junior engineer required
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Software Skills: SAP
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Branch Manager Tore Fagerlie, tel. +47 90 80 66 70 /+47 52 97 27 9
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.