Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Apply by:December 12, 2018
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job category:Business and Project Leadership
Job ID #:30348
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Engineering International based in Kuala Lumpur is an engineering consultant company for oil and gas industries.We need a dynamic and talented individual who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Asia Pacific Region. We are looking for Engineer – Planner
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash S-curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Maintain and record update of progress obtained from project activities
- Prepares weekly and monthly report reflecting work progress summary
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work
- Preparing work program and manpower histogram for tenders.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Possess bachelor degree Tech/BS in engineering
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of planning and scheduling experience in oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of oil and gas construction or petrochemical industry project planning/scheduling responsibilities.
- Proficiency in various MS Office, Microsoft Project and Primavera Project Planner (P6)
- Strong planning skills. Detail oriented, well organized, problem-solver, time management, great communications skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills to present progress reports and progress schedules to management.
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment and under tight time constraints
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities