Jacobs is a global provider of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project management. Our portfolio spans industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunities
With a strong pipeline of work in Australia and New Zealand, we are looking for highly motivated and experienced Engineering Geologists, Geotechnical Engineers and Tunnel Engineers to join our Asia Pacific Buildings and Infrastructure business.
You will provide engineering geology and geotechnical design and management, working collaboratively with other members of the Ground Engineering Team and wider transport and other discipline groups within Jacobs. Working in and managing projects and providing mentoring and guidance to less experienced engineers, providing key inputs to projects, designs, tender bids and marketing activities to external and internal clients.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering Geology, Geotechnical Engineering or Civil Engineering (with Ground Engineering major units) or related discipline
- Chartered Engineering Geologist or equivalent with a recognised international accepted Learned Society (eg., The Geological Society of London, or IPENZ (PEngGeol or Chartered Status)
- Masters in Engineering Geology or similar (desirable)
- CPEng and/or RPEQ (desirable)
- Previous work experience covering a variety of infrastructure and mining based projects delivered in various contract models, including Design & Construction projects
- Strong previous experience working in a consultancy
- Current driver’s license
- Solid Project Management skills, Report Writing skills, and Client Liaison skills
At Jacobs we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enables us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations.
Working alongside industry leaders, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working on key projects in an environment which encourages collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovation. To support your professional growth, Jacobs flexible working arrangements, extended leave options and a host of social, health and wellbeing events and initiatives will underpin our commitment to you. At Jacobs it’s all about what you do, not where you are, which counts!
It’s a great time to join Jacobs. Achieve more with a global brand. Apply online by clicking on the link below. #LI-DO1
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
: Australia-Australia Countrywide-South Brisbane
: Sep 13, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
With approximately $11 Billion in revenues, Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services, including all aspects of engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting. We serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. Our global network includes approximately 54,000 employees in more than 230 offices in more than 30 countries, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia. Learn more about Jacobs at www.jacobs.com