Apply by:December 30, 2018
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:30552
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Trondheim is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for position as EPCI Planner in Aker Solutions Trondheim.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Shall be working with EPCI planning
- Follow up and reporting according to PEM procedure
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Few years’ experience as Senior Planner
- Good knowlage of PEM
- Software Skills: MIPS, SAP, TIME, EPCI,SAFRAN,PEM
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Branch Manager Tore Fagerlie, tel. +47 90 80 66 70 /+47 52 97 27 9
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.