Equipment Operator – Natural Gas Experience Required
Blackeagle Energy Services is currently in need of equipment operators in the Colorado and Nebraska areas with experience in natural gas. HDPE fusion experience is a plus.
Operating equipment that clears and grades land to prepare it for construction of roads, buildings, and bridges. Using machines to dig trenches to lay or repair pipelines and hoist heavy construction materials.
- Operates construction or power equipment, such as backhoe, man-lift, dump truck, snowplow, road grater, front-end loader, hydraulic excavators, skid steers, etc.
- Works with and assists others in digging ditches and trenches, hoisting material, tools, equipment, and any related work with a backhoe, front-end loader, man-lift, skid steer, etc.
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or repairs to the supervisor; cleans equipment.
- Controls equipment by moving levers, foot pedals, operating switches, or joysticks.
- Inventories materials on work floor, and supply workers with materials as needed.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production schedules
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Safety Minded
Equipment Operators should have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the utility industry, with 2+ years’ experience in the oil and gas industry with steel and poly pipe construction. A CDL is highly preferred. Experience in natural gas is a must. Experience with HDPE fusion is a plus.
Work hours will be 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with additional overtime and weekend hours as necessitated by the work load.