Date: 28 November 2018
Location: Westhill, Aberdeen
Focal point for all Facilities Management related issues, including initial implementation of all inhouse facilities services. This position will also provide high level administration support to the Tendeka Team including Regional VP, Directors and Senior Management.
- Research, negotiate and implement all facility related contracts & assume legal, financial and operational responsibility of all facility services.
- Day to Day point of contact for all Facilities Management related issues.
- Schedule and arrange call outs, maintenance visits and extra works as required.
- Ensure key contractors always provide a professional service, schedule and attend operational meetings when required.
- Coordinate contractors for all office maintenance and liaise with HSSE to ensure compliance with RAMS.
- Admin support for VP – EFA, Senior Managers and Directors.
- Tender Support – Collation of all tender submissions using in house tender software package, take receipt of ITT, expedite initial kick off process and prepare tender templates, tracking progress of tender from start to final submission.
- Provide cover for reception and Executive PA when required
Essential: Must have completed a good level of secondary education
Preferred: Any relevant further education or qualification
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Previous experience in an admin and facilities assistant related role.
- Good working knowledge and experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively utilize resources, and the ability to plan, prioritise, and take responsibility for own work
- Demonstrate good communication skills, along with an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.