- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/8/2018 5:53:21 AM
- Job #: 3205924
- Location(s): Norway; Stavanger
Lead and assist in installation, overhaul and maintenance of Wellheads, X-trees and other BHGE (Vetco Gray) related equipment within the employee’s discipline.
Inventory control of necessary BHGE (Vetco Gray) related equipment offshore.
Control, function test, repair work and reporting of necessary maintenance of delivered or rented equipment.
Perform all essential pressure testing in line with installation and maintenance.
Assist and perform preparation of work-, status – or problem reports to customer or project.
Assist in planning of shipping BHGE (Vetco Gray) equipment from offshore or customer site.
Assist and perform stack-up testing.
Assist engineering -/ project manager in preparation of procedures if requested.
Lead and assist workshop personnel if requested
Assist head foreman in preparation of maintenance procedures, if requested.
Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS requirements & expectations at all time
Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
Participate in review of operation – and maintenance manuals
- Participate in preparation of installation procedures and stack-up testing programs.
- Responsible to ensure the daily operation ( Grid ) report is updated and handover to relevant offshore personnel
- Make sure relevant equipment and tools are checked out and available.
- Perform work safely and get customers satisfaction
- Work closely with FS supervisor.
- Regular contact with personnel coordinator and project coordinator.
- Regular contact with customer and drill floor crew
- No direct financial control, however feel responsibilities of keeping the costs at a minimum and deliver signed and correct service tickets immediately after a job
Technical education / certificate of apprenticeship
Manage written and orally English as a working language
Good knowledge of drilling and production processes related to BHGE (Vetco Gray) tools.
Good knowledge of installations processes.
- Able to perform e.g. troubleshooting and repair work on the spot
- Experience from several installations and have good basic knowledge of the different working routines of the involved operating company
- Good knowledge of drilling operations.
- Able to discuss technical problems and solutions
- Finished theoretical training or equal to BHGE (Vetco Gray) modules.
- Good knowledge of BHGE (Vetco Gray’s) product and equipment.
- Able to represent BHGE on a general level
- Approved safety training.
- PC Literate: Word, Excel, SAP, Powerpoint
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: Norway; Stavanger