The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience in 2D & 3D seismic acquisition and processing techniques as well as Office and Geoscience Applications. Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Geophysics or Physics
- Master’s degree (M.Sc) or ‘Doctor of Philosophy’ (Ph.D.) in Geophysics
- 5-10 years experience in a Geophysical Operations role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Knowledge of applicable laws regulations and guidelines on seismic operations
- Geoscience computing and Data Analysis skills
- Willingness to work in any location
The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to seismic acquisition projects, safety of seismic field operations, overseeing geophysical contractors and Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) consultants.
Job Segment: Geology, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Technology