- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/20/2019 4:56:46 PM
- Job #: 1905270
- Location(s): Argentina; Capital Federal; BUENOS AIRES
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The professional that BHGE is seeking for will be responsible for evaluating Oil and Gas projects as a Geology Specialist and making economic evaluations of the development feasibility of the project. As a consultant, he will handle special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geology, with minimum 15 years relevant work experience.
- Support PLs on Formation Evaluation including technologies introduction.
- Expert knowledge of Mineralogy and Images interpretation.
- Lead locally GPE formation evaluation projects.
- Must be keen to teach new technologies and workflows in Geoscience.
- Expert level in Geoscience software interpretation Techlog and WFM.
- Field development and feasibility studies and production optimization studies.
- Integrating Mineralogy results with other subsurface disciplines, Geomechanic and Reservoir.
- Experience supporting Geology for IOC.
- International Experience will be appreciated.
- English communication is imperative for the position.
- Matter Expert in FLeX/RockView.
- Global Support, Mentoring, Training, Processing, Analysis, development.
- Mass spectrometry FLeX/RockView-spectral GR determination of general, specific lithology, mineralogy and fluids.
- Imaging – processing and interpretation of resistivity and acoustic images to determine structural and stratigraphical features, and analysis of logfacies.
- Pulsed Neutron Through Casing Tech for determination of mineralogy and TOC.
- Comparative studies of pulsed neutron derived OH and CH lithology, mineralogy and TOC in unconv reservoirs.
- Convergent integrated petrophysical analysis of TOC, mineral concentrations and porosity in hydrocarbon-bearing unconv reservoirs
Ability to travel 20-30% of time in LATAM.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Argentina; Capital Federal; BUENOS AIRES