Our Passion For What We Do Transfers Into Our Services
Hadoop Architect/Developer with hands on experience in designing and developing big data solutions. The candidate will be a part of advanced analytics group of CSE ICON. Advanced analytics team is building innovative analytical solutions for Oil & Gas Upstream, Electric Utility and Oil & Gas Midstream industry.
- Design and develop big data solutions.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop architecture components such as HDFS, HBase, Hue, Spark, Hive, YARN and ZooKeeper
- Hands-on experience in working with various Big Data / Hadoop distribution (MapR, Hortonworks, Cloudera)
- Experience with managing clusters , creation and removal of nodes, performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with infrastructure, real time data, network and other teams involved in developing big data solutions.
- Certified Hadoop Administrator / Developer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry (desirable)