We are planning to establish a geotechnical team in Ireland within the Tunnelling & Ground Engineering (TGE) team. The market in Ireland is improving rapidly with a good pipeline in a number of sectors including roads, rail, airports, utilities and advanced facilities.
Our TGE team is currently providing support to the Dublin team, principally from the Glasgow office, on projects including Roads D&B (e.g. N22), Dublin Metro, Advanced Facilities work in Finland & Denmark and Dublin Airport. Now is the right time to build on this strong relationship and establish a geotechnical team in Dublin which will provide much greater proximity to our clients and allow us to grow our workload.
The role would comprise the following:
• Provide leadership to our ground engineering team and work in Ireland.
• Lead and grow the team to ensure the delivery of excellent ground engineering projects.
• Grow our reputation in the market in Ireland to establish the team as a leading deliverer of ground engineering services.
• Lead our technically led sales activity in Ireland ensuring that we win and expand a strong portfolio of ground engineering projects in a range of sectors.
• Own our TGE Market Plan for Ireland, developing and leading our strategy.
• Primarily, the role will be project and client focussed as we develop and deliver ground engineering to our client’s needs. Project roles may include acting as a Ground Engineering Task Lead, Checker or Reviewer.
Key role requirements are as follows:
• Degree qualified, preferably at Masters level, in a ground engineering related discipline
• Excellent reputation for delivering and leading ground engineering projects in Ireland
• Strong experience of leading and growing ground engineering teams
: Ireland-Ireland Countrywide-Dublin
: Nov 30, 2018, 2:22:29 PM
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit www.jacobs.com