Apply by:January 1, 2019
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:30608
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Electrical department based in Bergen consists of over 31 highly qualified Electrical engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for position as High Voltage and low Voltage Senior Engineer in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Engineering of rebuilding LV and HV sw. board etc.
- Engineering of work packages, and follow-up of work and subcontractor, documentation and as-built
- Work planning
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience from design and production of HV and LV sw. boards for marine and offshore applications
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Ian Pedersen, Acting Team Lead, NES Advantage Tel. +47 952 24 902/+47 56 99 98 71
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.