Systems / PRE HVAC engineer, Bergen, Norway
Apply by:May 20, 2018
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:27258
Aker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions HVAC department based in Bergen consists of highly qualified HVAC engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for a position as HVAC engineer – Systems / PRE in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Capacity calculations and evaluations
- Develop data sheets and D&ID
- Develop Package Specification for new cooling equipment
- Follow-up technical part of procurement of new cooling equipment
- Prepare installation work packages
- Update Engineering register TIME
- Offshore survey
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
HSE requirements related to safety analysis given in PSA-Norway regulations:
- The Facilities Regulations
- Management Regulations H-003, HVAC and sanitary systems ISO 15138 Offshore production installations
- EN 378 Refrigerating systems and heat pumps
- Safety and environmental requirements Veiledning 444 Klima og luftkvalitet på arbeidsplassen
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities