- Bergen, Stavanger, Stjørdal, Oslo, Harstad, Trondheim
- Equinor ASA
- Project Development
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Not Indicated
- May 1 2019
We’re Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’re the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Equinor is looking for experienced engineers to transform the Norwegian shelf and shape the future of energy.
To meet future need, we are looking for pro-active and experienced HVAC and potable water engineers both within project development and operation and maintenance of our offshore installations.
As part of the project development unit, you will have exciting challenges and varied tasks. For our diverse project portfolio, we seek engineers with experience from both unconventionals and international oil & gas, Wind and Solar, FPSOs, unmanned facilities and tie-backs. Some traveling, offshore tips and possibly expatriation may be relevant.
In the technical integrity competence in operation and maintenance unit you will work with challenging and various tasks within technical integrity, technical support to operation, modifications and preparation for operation of new fields. Our task is to transform the Norwegian shelf and the work is dependent on good cooperation across and the ability to identify and change way of working.
Position 1: Technical integrity – HVAC & potable water systems:
• Maintain technical integrity, safety barrier management and risk understanding
• Look for and promote energy efficient and low-emission solutions.
• Contribute to standardization and efficiency improvement
• Participate in operating, maintenance and modification activities
• Technical support to operation and projects to handle technical challenges
• Technical support to the operation group due to findings and operational disruptions
Position 2: Project Development – HVAC and potable water systems:
• Participate as discipline lead or discipline engineer within HVAC and potable water systems in offshore oil & gas and wind farm projects in Norway or internationally
• Participate in projects with unmanned production platforms, windfarms and FPSOs in Brazil and Canada
• Follow-up of contractor on deliveries, scope and plans
• Technical follow-up of requirements, design and procurement for HVAC equipment
• Follow-up quality and testing of HVAC equipment
• Follow-up on documentation and LCI
• Master or bachelor’s degree within mechanical or HVAC
• Min. 5-10 years relevant experience from the oil and gas industry within HVAC & potable water systems
• General understanding of adjoining competences and interfaces
• Proficiency in English, both written and verbal, and preferably other languages
• Fluent in Norwegian both written and verbal (technical integrity)
• Operational experience is advantageous
Further qualifications for project development and corporate support:
• Good overview of way of working by international contractors and suppliers
• Competence and experience from projects and /or operation of unmanned production platforms and offshore wind farms
• Competence and experience projects and /or operation of FPSOs in Brazil, Canada and UK
• General competence of maritime, international regulations and standards
• Experience from early phase studies to operation
• International work and/or study experience preferred
• Ability to live by “I am safety” expectations and Equinor’s values
• Pro-active, open and flexible mindset
• Well developed interpersonal skills and communication abilities
• Ability to identify and perform improvements
• Curious and open for new ways of working
• Structured, systematic and result oriented
• Flexible with regards to travel and mobility
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Equinor wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.