date: Mar 13, 2019
location: Beijing Office, Beijing, CN
Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Industrial OEM and Key Account Manager located in Beijing Office , Beijing /China ,
– Manages all lubricant and coolants sales within assigned Industrial OEM & Key Account Channel. This includes execution of short and long term strategies aligned with Region. Communicates strategies, plans and performance progress to engage the organization with a focus on execution.
– Responsible for delivering sustainable results consistent with strategic objectives for volume, margin, customer profitability, selling prices and expenses.
– Fully responsible for Operational excellence for assigned channel or country. Effectively deploys standard processes that enable world class performance. Ensures compliance discipline by operating within the laws of each country and executing all tasks in full compliance with Chevron policies.
– Fully responsible for execution of the sales process. Involved with building relationships with the largest customer accounts and/or distributors. Ensures effective customer segmentation to deliver financial goals. Monitors customer profitability performance and directs improvements in the account plan.
– Coaches and mentors sales representatives in the effective execution of the sales process. Works closely with Competency Specialist to improve skills. Utilizes PMP process to effectively build alignment and accountability.
-Identifies opportunities to create synergy with other Chevron BUs and to develop strategic relationships with key customers. Understands the fundamental drivers of small to medium size business and able to translate knowledge into value for customers and distributors. Communicates regularly with key customers and participates in key sector or distributor associations.
– Executes the customer value proposition for key area customers in target segments. Leverages products, services, programs, pricing, promotions, solutions and advertising to maximize the level of return and meet customer requirements.
– University graduate major in mechnical or chemical are preferred.
– Bachor degree or above at least with 10 years working experiences on industrial lubricants sales or industrial equipments sales function in Multi-National company.
– With experience as team leader on industrial or B2B sales on lubricants will preferred.
– Fluent English and Chinese is required.
– Understanding the trend of industrial segments and marketing insight, with solid experience and capabilities of key accounts development and management.
– Passion on success and self-motivated characters. Good capabilities on industrial lubricants application and valued sales.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.