- Req ID: R6979
- Date Posted: 01/14/2019
Houston – Enclave Pkwy
This position is responsible for achieving sales quotas for all assigned IHS Markit Oil, Midstream, Downstream, Chemical products and services. You will be paid a base and earn commission for achieving your sales goals.
- Achieve specific monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Exceed metrics assigned for cold and warm calling activities.
- Develop relationships with assigned customers to ensure long term partnerships. Local travel to visit assigned customers encouraged.
- Maintain existing client base as well as sales in to new accounts.
- Generat forecasts of sales performance as required.
- Develop knowledge of IHS Markit Oil, Midstream, Downstream, Chemical products and capabilities.
- Handle renewals and upsell inbound calls and prospect via outbound calls lists to generate new business and renew existing business for United States
- 3-5 years B2B sales experience, preferably in the petrochemical industry
- Extensive proven track record in telephone sales/customer care
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and utilize CRM systems
- College degree, BS preferred
- English (verbal and written) proficiency required
Computer skills, Working knowledge of Excel and Word, Time Management Skills, Cold Calling Skills.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).