Apply by:January 31, 2019
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:30520
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Trondheim is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for position as Instrument Engineer in Aker Solutions Trondheim.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Minor modification and maintenance work projects (studies and execution)
- Instrument design development and jobcard fabrication, document updates, tag registration, as-built
- Bulk requisitions Work orders (MIPS)
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor degree in automation/instrumentation technology, electrical, energy&environment
- Previous experience within oil and gas
- Software skills MicroStation, MIPS, TIME are appreciative but not required
- Language skills: Oral and written Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Branch Manager Tore Fagerlie, tel. +47 90 80 66 70 /+47 52 97 27 9
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.