Apply by:February 13, 2019
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:31102
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Trondheim is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for position as Instrument-PRE Valves Engineer in Aker Solutions Trondheim.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ability to specify, dimension and apply correct valve, actuator, valve systems and related accessories to process applications, including procurement related activities
- Prepare and establish input for procurement process
- Close contact with other disciplines, as required, to secure that chosen design solutions are in accordance with agreement/ common understanding across disciplines for Scope of Work
- Input to study reports
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor or Master Experience within – Pneumatic calculations (accumulator)
- Stem torque calculations
- Cv calculation (flow)
- Pressure safety valve, flow capacity calculations (orifice)
- Anti static device calculation tool
- Hydraulic calculations
- Rules, regulations and standards Certificates: – Ex certificate – Offshore safety certificate – FSE certificate
- Software Skills: MIPS, TIME
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Branch Manager Tore Fagerlie, tel. +47 90 80 66 70 /+47 52 97 27 9
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.