Apply by:April 22, 2019
Position type:Employee (Office / Offshore Core)
Job ID #:31921
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Maintenance department based in Bergen consists of over 18 highly qualified Maintenance engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for position as Instrument SAS Engineer in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Instrument Engineers in Maintenance, Modifications and Operations, in Aker Solutions Bergen
- Participate in EPCI modification contracts
- Varied tasks and responsibilities among: Control system design eg ESDS,PSO,PCS – specify and prepare new and update existing layout – termination and loop design – update register with new tag and documentation – specify and prepare data sheets, documentation and vendor follow-up of instrument/automation packages – prepare job card – prepare MTO for bulk and tagged item – onshore/offshore field survey
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Minimum BSc within Instrumentation, Instrumentation Technology, Automation or similar
- Professional interest in technological developments and improving work methods
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills, be flexible and motivate others
- Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language
- Software Skills: SAP,STID, PROCOSYS, PDMS
- Appliers must have permanent residence in Bergen
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Consultant Elisabet Pettersen, +47 47288497
Department Manager Arnt Henrik Bjørnevik, +4799094907
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.