Job ID: 00RRH
Category: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta Raya (Djakarta Raya)
ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 17 countries, $71 billion of total assets, and approximately 11,200 employees as of March 31, 2018. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,224 MBOED for the three months ended March 31, 2018, and proved reserves were 5.0 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2017. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
As part of realization of its commitments to develop Indonesian national workforce, ConocoPhillips Indonesia (COPI) provides opportunities for students of tertiary educational institutions Indonesia to carry out Internship Program.
Internship Program is a pre-career development program with no condition of pre-employment to accommodate recent graduate of Diploma (D3/D4) Degree and above (S1, S2, S3) which designed to give participants 1 to 3 months of real working experience.
Task Assignment in Exploration & Development Department :
- Do 2D seismic seismic post data conditioning through post stack processing sequence to enhance seismic resolution and balance amplitudes. It will be tied back to existing 3D seismic in Corridor Block. Later it is used as an input for Pseudo3D reconstruction.
- Fresh graduates of minimum Bachelor Degree with Geophysics/Physics major (maximum 6 months from graduation date)
- Minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.00 or 77,5 of 100; however background must be aligned with ConocoPhillips’ business needs.
- Graduated from university with an A accreditation (domestic) or listed in Top 100 world rank universities (international)
- Excellent computer and writing skills
- Fluent in English (oral and writing).
Note: Attach your CV and latest academic transcript in pdf or Microsoft word format not more than 100 kilobyte.
Company has the rights to assess and select internship applications based on the requirements, availability of coach and office facilities, relevancy, and other considerations