Apply by:February 15, 2019
Position type:Employee (Office / Offshore Core)
Job ID #:30560
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ IT team, based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for delivering IT activities and routines to support Business and users in Brazil. The team consists of enabling improvement initiatives, following Global policies, pursuing cost saving initiatives and supporting supplier to achieve SLA’s. We are now looking for an IT Analyst who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The IT Analyst is responsible for act in information technology projects, aiming at productivity gains in to the business. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- To support and follow development projects, controlling activities and inherent resources, aiming to fulfillment the scope, planning and cost.
- Identify and recommend improvements in current processes,
- Ensure the service deliveries, projects and third parties, through the monitoring of indicators, ensuring the satisfaction of internal customers.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Graduated in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related areas.
- Advanced English
- SLA management
- ITIL and PMP certifications are desirable
- Strong knowledge about IT solutions
- Large experience on supplier management, including KPIs definition and SLA controlling
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664