Term: 18 Month Maternity Leave Coverage
geoLOGIC is a Calgary-based company that provides innovative software and data solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. We value a respectful and diverse workplace with numerous opportunities for growth.
Our flagship product geoSCOUT is the premier decision support tool in the industry. The geoLOGIC Data Center (gDC) supplies customers and software partners with premium data in an open Public Petroleum Data Model (PPDM). gDCweb is a web-based search tool that allows customers to quickly look up wells, frac, logs and land information anywhere they have an internet connection. geoLOGIC basinINTEL – powered by BetaZiTM is a revolutionary software that provides customers with accurate, data-driven, pre-computed probabilistic production forecasts for every well in western Canada.
You’re outgoing, self-motivated, detail oriented and organized. You thrive in an environment where you can constantly learn, ask questions and bring solutions to the table. You are a teammate first and enjoy teaching and learning with the rest of the team, and won’t shy away from challenges.
Working under the direction of the Director – Information Technology, this position requires excellent customer service, technical, and organizational skills to support operations for administrative personnel, and staff. This position requires the ability to function successfully in both team and independent work environments.
How Will You Spend Your Day?
As a member of geoLOGIC’s Information Technology Team, the IT Support Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- First point of contact for geoLOGIC technology support
- Being an active team member that positively communicates & contributes
- Supporting customers and staff in a timely and efficient manner for phone/deskside support
- Troubleshooting, repairing, installing of peripherals, and other telecommunication devices or hardware; providing technical assistance and training to system users
- Install and administer all enterprise applications
- IT Hardware and Software Asset Management accountability and responsibility
- Desktop/Laptop image and deployment
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging tools and technologies
- Rigorously create and maintain documentation for all processes and procedures
- Collaborate with, and support the work of other staff engaged in similar functions
- Continually working to improve infrastructure and support processes
- Attend and actively participate in regular meetings
- Coordinate with the rest of the IT team to meet the team objectives
- Provide End-User Introduction and Onboarding
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ready to Apply? Here’s What We’re Looking For
- 2-4 years in a similar role
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Excellent Verbal and Written communications skills
- Windows 7/8/10 experience with installations and update management
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting
- Desktop/Laptop Imaging using SCCM
- Experience with Sharepoint as well as Skype for Business Collaboration
- Windows update solutions such as WSUS and Windows update for Business
- Proficiency with Office 365 and Administration
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Self-Motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing company
- Strong teamwork skills and commitment to being part of a team dedicated to constant improvement and excellence
- A passion for growth, personal development and success
- Experience with Dell Desktops and Laptops
- ITIL Certification
- A+ Certification
- Experience with geoSCOUT
- Diploma/Certificate in technology related field
- MCSE and other certifications considered a definite asset
- Network Support Experience
- AD and Azure AD Experience
To apply, please email your Cover Letter and Resume to JJohnston@geologic.comreferencing “IT Support Analyst” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.