Location:Rio das Ostras, Brazil
Apply by:January 31, 2019
Position type:Graduate position
Job ID #:30793
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ Execution Engineering team, based in Rio das Ostras, is responsible for maintenance processes development in order with requirement and conformities of subsea equipment projects. The Execution Engineering team is composed by experienced and highly dedicated professionals. We need a talented Junior Engineer who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Oil & Gas market. We are looking for a Junior Engineer.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Junior Engineer is responsible for support the development of maintenance processes and engineering activities on manufacturing plant. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Perform engineering activities, under orientation, which enables the development of processes, procedures and services throughout its life cycle, meeting the performance indicators Safety, Quality, Time and Cost.
- Elaborate and verify engineering documents, based on technical specifications and project standards.
- Ensure technical support for all phases of the process and product cycle.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Engineering Degree
- Intermediate/ Advanced English skills;
- Knowledge in maintenance types;
- Knowledge in control system or mechanical engineering;
- Hability to use MS Project, SolidWorks, AutoCAD is desirable
- Team work and collaborative drive;
- Good communication skills;
- Hands on management profile;
- Flexibility to work in a broad range of engineering activities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664