- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 10/26/2018 1:55:43 PM
- Job #: 3196758
- Location(s): Poland; Warsaw
The Design Engineer will be an integral part of the Manifold team that is technical responsible for defining, developing and delivering subsea manifold systems to the clients. The Design group have the responsibility for engineering design activities for structures, piping, jumpers and spool system including support during fabrication. Designers from our group will provide engineering support during studies, tendering and detail engineering in delivery projects.
- Create parts, assemblies and drawings with Creo CAD software,
- Create models and drawing packages from concept to fabrication stage,
- Be part of a design team within manifold system projects,
- Work with other Design Engineers and Lead Engineers to develop design concepts,
- Contribute to team effort to meet project milestones and needs,
- Consider safety, quality, cost and manufacturability in designs.
- MSc or BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent,
- Relevant of experience in engineering,
- Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems,
- Familiar with rules, regulations and code’s within the Oil & Gas industry (ISO, Eurocode 3, DNV),
- Team work experience.
- Experienced in mechanical hardware design and development,
- Have a good understanding of production processes for metals,
- Strong grasp of materials,
- Have an understanding of Engineering drafting techniques, geometrical dimensioning and tolerances,
- Highly proactive and results oriented,
- High level of curiosity and creativity combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Ability to work systematically on your own as well as part of a team.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Locations: Poland; Warsaw