- Job Function: Project Management
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/29/2018 2:00:33 PM
- Job #: 3216838
- Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
This position is responsible for managing customer demands to ensure 100% On Time Delivery. Mainly Project Planner will be responsible for developing, scheduling, and tracking various project workloads. In this role, you will gather and analyze information to prepare status reports. You will ensure that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy
• Fully responsible for Project Planning / Manufacturing Planning using P6/Oracle for the APAC region in both project bidding and execution phases
• Fully responsible for Integrated Planning of Configured Flow orders using Excel and other tools for the APAC region in the bidding and project execution phases
• Create, maintain and communicate project schedules and deliverable.
• Document work orders and purchase orders for project and close them in scheduling system.
• Gather and analyze information to prepare status reports – customer reports, project s-curves, performance KPI’s.
• Monitors schedule compliance levels and identifies reasons for completion shortfalls.
• Interface with all levels of management and key personnel in manufacturing, engineering, and project management to maintain an overall manufacturing plan and engineering plan as well as master integrated company schedule.
• Identify and communicate schedule risks, providing clear schedule impact updates for potential changes.
• Create and maintain accurate planned schedule completion dates for all Engineering, Sourcing & manufacturing activities.
• Review schedule recommendations, manufacturing lead time calculations and reports all inaccuracies or differences between standard and demonstrated capacities to manufacturing.
• Be able to function independently and multi-task
• Support proposals with high level company loading outlook schedules
• Evaluate current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
Bachelor’s degree in Project Management / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant business related degree with minimum of 5 years of experience in in preparing integrated schedules during execution in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Working knowledge of Primavera, Oracle Database and MS project, MS office
• Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
• Able to independently schedule multiple projects
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Wide degree of creativity and latitude
• Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks.
• Proficiency with Primavera Professional 8.3 or higher is required
• Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Singapore; Singapore