- Job Function: Project Management
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/29/2018 2:00:37 PM
- Job #: 3216833
- Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
• Facilitate the project handover meeting to ensure that the necessary commercial & technical information is understood and disseminated to the extended project & cross functional team
• Establish and maintain the project variation control system and managing negotiations in line with contract requirements
• Ensure risks are identified and managed across the project scopes of work by controlling the overall project risk and opportunity review and reporting process
• Identify & monitor project margin, cash position and regularly report out to leadership team
• Recovery of lost delivery schedule time via variation process
• Register, track and respond to warranty claims in accordance with Contract
• Responsible for major and complex assignments with long-term business implications, and will manage complex issues within area of expertise, and contribute to the overall business strategy
• Create, maintain and communicate project schedules and deliverable.
• Gather and analyze information to prepare status reports including shortfalls and remedies– customer reports, performance KPI’s.
• Interface with all levels of management and key personnel in manufacturing, engineering, quality and project management to maintain an overall manufacturing and engineering plan as well as master integrated company schedule.
• Be able to function independently and multi-task
• Point of Contact for interface with customer during project execution
Bachelor’s degree in Project Management / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant business related degree with 10 years of equivalent experience .
• Good Understanding of project management / API 6A, 17D
• PC Literate: Excel, Word, Outlook, Power point
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Excellent written / oral English knowledge
• Knowledge of Primavera
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze, lead and resolve problems
• Willing to travel at short notice
• High energy level – self-starter. Proactive, able to engage and stay engaged
• Good communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills.
• Strong commercial leadership skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment and of leading by influence.
• Willing to work at a detail level
• Strong skills in internal and external customer relationship building, facilitation, and matrix management
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks.
• Ability to anticipate events and develop adaptive strategies / remedies
• Ability to drive and manage change in a dynamic environment operating in uncertainty
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore