- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/13/2019 6:53:20 AM
- Job #: 1907235
- Location(s): Netherlands; Zuid-Holland; ROTTERDAM
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com
BHGE has an opportunity for a Lead Sales Operations Specialist – Crude Oil & Finished Fuel Additives
- Selling products and services to existing and new customers within the market for Crude Oil & Finished Fuel Additives.
- Explore and develop new business ventures and enhanced service opportunities through current and active accounts.
- Developing and maintaining strong sales and working relationships with major customers for the Product Line.
- Handle and manage both medium and large scale accounts for the Product Line.
- Responsible for training and presenting to customers as well as coaching and support for other sales personnel within the Product Line.
- Provide reporting to the management on account activity and delivery.
- Support sales strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (e.g. Chemistry, Petroleum Engineering)
- Proven background in downstream chemicals and / or oil trading domain linked to technical selling and / or commercial awareness
- Commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and rapport with customers
- A flexible and adaptable approach to role responsibilities & commitments (regular & reactive travel)
- Computer literacy
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company’s products and services and their application to customer requirements and competitive market.
- Proven account management or business development (sales) in downstream chemicals or specific product line services.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Netherlands; Zuid-Holland; ROTTERDAM