- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/15/2019 1:55:02 PM
- Job #: 3233935
- Location(s): Norway; Stavanger
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the operation, control and efficient flow of inbound and outbound shipment. He/she will be a Professional user of the Company Logistics system, and in this role, carry out all operations per established procedures and process
• Responsible for coordination of domestic shipments.
• Responsible for the generation of accurate shipping documentation and ensuring that the country specific standard operating procedures (SOP’s) are followed.
• Responsible for ensuring within the project that the internal compliance program is strictly followed and that all shipping activities are processed in accordance with the internal code of conduct
• Vendor Contact – transport related issues
• Document organizing, ordering of transport services.
• Carry out transactions in company ERP system, SAP
• Maintains customer focus, both internal and external.
• Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS requirements & expectations at all time
• Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
• Secure that packing, marking, storage, delivery and shipping of goods is maintained in compliance with Statutory Laws, Regulations, NOG 091 and GE Quality Policies.
• Reporting to Warehouse & Logistics Manager
• Daily interaction with warehouse and project team
• Occasional contact with subcontractors
• No direct financial control; however responsible of keeping the costs at a minimum.
• No personnel responsibility
• Team player
• Ability to structure tasks and responsibilities
• Self-starter and ability to learn
• High work capacity
• Driver’s license and forklift certificate
• Some years of Oil and Gas or other relevant industry experience
• Relevant industrial experience
• PC Literate: Word, Excel, SAP
• Master Norwegian and English both written and verbally
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield
products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and
experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a
smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the
company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying
breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse
over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Locations: Norway; Stavanger