Date: Apr 11, 2019
Location: Aberdeen, ABE, GB, AB21 0GN
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This is a new position within the Logistics team that will provide direction and leadership to the Land Transportation Halliburton utilized in the Eastern Hemisphere. This position will be responsible :
- Act as the subject matter expert on land transportation solutions specifically focused on network, FTL and LTL solutions globally
- To provide guidance to the overall land transportation sourcing strategy with the Eastern Hemisphere
- Manage complex land transportation solutioning with the local team, deeply understand markets and business/ revenue for Halliburton, deliver valuable market insights for our business
- Partner with country Logistics team to identify inter-modal / other opportunities
- Develop vendor segmentation matric and assist in the selection, contract negotiations and regional relationship management
- Develop and execute leading Carrier Management practices across the regions
- Align regional goals with global land transportation strategies and objectives
- Develop and drive deep subject matter expertise across the Eastern Hemisphere
- To develop and drive Land transportation process and reports standardization, develop and pursue new/ growth opportunities: and provide leadership and direction to the country logistics on managing Land Transportation
- Ensure global Land transportation common processes and tools are consistently implemented
- Ensure clear, measureable and achievable performance goals are in place for Land transportation are in place
Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree or certification in foreign trade, international commerce, supply chain, business or similar discipline and good commercial related experience. Possession of an International Air Transport Association (IATA) certificate required for international operation. Oil and Gas Operational experience within a leading 3PL freight forwarding organization will be an added advantage.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 72474
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Logistics, Supply Chain Manager, Manager, Supply, Relationship Manager, Operations, Management, Customer Service