Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Liquefied Petroleum Gas Specialist for the Side Channel Pumps around the world (Production, Order Acquisition support, sale support, commissioning)
- Commissioning for LPG worldwide (Start Up Installations Support)
- Field visits together with Sales Associates.
- Key contact for Customers and for Market Support.
- The quotation at Side Channel Engineering Center for Side Channel pumps with priority to LPG applications.
- Follow-up of the production of LPG products.
- Management of the technical information in SAP (bill of material, production information…)
- Drawing of pumpset assembly for the customer.
- Technical expertise to analyze and solve warranties issues or quality troubleshooting.
- Technical documentation and project management.
- BSc / MSc degree in mechanical or process engineering
- 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas or any similar environment as an application or process engineer
- The function requires a minimum of 5-10 years working experience in engineering of rotating equipment and within a customer oriented working environment.
- Fluency in English any other language is an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills, able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis is required
- Willing to travel globally in 50%
Personal skills required:
- Carry out a sense of energy, ownership and personal commitment to the work and the overall work environment.
- Reliable in fulfilling obligations and consistently meets deadlines.
- Encourages others to be accountable for commitments in their areas of responsibility.
- Able to communicate at all levels in the organizationSystem requirements:
- Knowledge in CAO (AutoCAD and Unigraphics NX)
- Extended knowledge of Microsoft office programs, and ERP systems.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.