Date: Nov 9, 2018
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US, 73118
Our core values — integrity and trust, respect, transparency and open communication, commercial focus and change leadership — are the lens through which we evaluate every business decision. As a dynamic, growing company that offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits, our employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of Chesapeake’s performance among our E&P competitors.
This management position oversees the research and analysis of supply chain operations in order to minimize cost to the business while setting the mid-term direction of their team(s).
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the research and analysis of supply chain operations and opportunities, as well as synthesizes these findings for presentation vertically and horizontally within the organization
- Identifies and tracks the metrics which measure the success of a specific business opportunity
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and key issues in the supply chain, develops conclusions and advises on implementation plans supported
- Develops and owns costing, financial and optimization models for supply chain
- Reviews business processes for continuous improvement in procedures through optimum utilization of systems and personnel
- Participates in department operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources
- Provides direct and indirect supervision of personnel; participates in decisions involving hiring, promotion, compensation and termination of employment
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Specific Skills
- Enhanced knowledge of inventory management, pricing, supply chain management, simulation and optimization principles and concepts
- Enhanced ability to build and maintain complex financial and supply chain models
- Expert knowledge of administrative procedures in order to prepare and maintain reports, budgets and administrative records as required
- Enhanced knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique and the coordination of people and resources
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree – from accredited university
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree – from accredited university – Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum: 8 – 12 years related work experience
Direct Supply Chain experience working with Exploration and Development field operations preferred.
Chesapeake Energy takes necessary action to ensure that all applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma City
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Supply, Manager, Strategic Planning, Operations, Management, Strategy
- This job has expired!