Location: Stavanger, Norway
Apply by:April 10, 2019
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:32123
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions’ Piping & Layout department based in Stavanger, Norway, needs experienced individual engineers who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the MMO market. We offer a professional network within Aker Solutions which will provide you with required technical support.
We are now looking for Material Handling Specialist Engineer follow up for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Update the current Material Handling Report
- Material Handling Plan shall cover the entire FPSO with transport routes and Crane Studies according to NORSOK R-002:2017. Including Maintain/update material handling plan and report acc. to client’s requirement’s
- Offshore site-survey may be required.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience
- PDMS and Navisworks is used as 3D tool
- Must be able to travel
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Strong communicative abilities, and problem-solving attitude is required
- Software Skills: PDMS; TIME
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Hilde Dahl, email: email@example.com – Mobil: +47 416 99 953
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.