date: Apr 9, 2019
location: Bangkok, Bangkok, TH
Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Thailand Exploration and Production LTD. is accepting online applications for the position of Measurement Coordinator located in Bangkok, Thailand through April 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Requisition ID# 399940
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Set up and perform validation for periodical planned maintenance for condensate/oil/gas metering systems and equipment to maintain the highest accuracy, and ensure compliance to the Thai Petroleum Act, GSPA/GSA, and related AGA/API Standards witnessed by PTT and DMF, i.e. , Perform sales gas flow computer calculation test , Perform sales gas meter tube inspection/validation, etc.
- Liaise with PTT and DMF regard to measurement activities.
- Work as a technical consultant (Help Desk) for offshore operation to maintain the day to day operation and problem-solving in respect to gas/condensate/oil metering and measurement matters.
- Arrange, coordinate and set up program to carry out the small projects as the PM required by Assets, Thai Petroleum Act, GSPA/GSA and related AGA/API Standards.
- Assist project manager in installation, FAT, SAT and implementation per requested.
- Establish metering and measurement audit program at the 3rd party contractors/vendors to ensure all custody metering equipment/tools will be properly calibrated / certificated.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation and Control or related fields such as Mechatronics and Electrical.
- Technical knowledge and skills in condensate/oil metering and measurement system/equipment. Daniel Flow computer, Danpac Control system, and Pipe prover experiences are benefit.
- Technical knowledge and skills in gas metering and measurement systems/equipment.
- Familiar with related standards for both gas and liquid metering; API, ASTM, AGA, etc.
- Demonstrates good communication skills; listening and speaking both Thai and English.
- Abilities to work with external and internal customers; i.e. PTT, DMF, Operation Support Engineers and Offshore personnel.
- Minimum 1-3 years in oil/gas plus field experiences.
- Good interpersonal skills and computer skills.
Relocation may be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.