Category: Information Management-Information Technology
Location: Perth, Western Australia
In Australia and Timor-Leste our exciting portfolio includes the Bayu-Undan gas-condensate field in the Timor Sea, Darwin LNG facility in the Northern Territory and Australia Pacific LNG facility in Queensland. We also have exploration and appraisal projects off northern Australia including the Greater Poseidon, Caldita-Barossa and Greater Sunrise fields.
The role of the MMS Coordinator is uniquely placed to deliver value to the organisation as we move into an exciting phase with an operating asset, late life asset and future major capital Greenfields, Brownfields, IT & Organisational projects.
It is also distinctively placed within the Operations functional group as the key point of contact for the Australia West Business Unit for all SAP Plant Maintenance & Work Management Support and guidance on best practice use.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Gatekeeper and Subject Matter Expert for SAP Plant Maintenance for the Australia West Business Unit, responsible for the development & maintenance of the maintenance management system in line with Organisational, Maintenance & Reliability & Operations Excellence requirements.
- Custodian for the Management & Maintenance of the SAP Plant Maintenance module and supporting business processes.
- Responsible for providing training to end users with regards to SAP Plant Maintenance, it’s integration points with other modules, and Work Management.
- Focal point & process owner for the Deferrals, Material Master Request, Repairs and Plant Maintenance Data Amendment business processes.
- Review of Management of Change Projects from an Operational Readiness perspective and advise project owners of requirements for continued safe & reliable operations.
- Design, testing & overseeing the implementation of changes to SAP in conjunction with Global SAP Plant Maintenance teams to support the end users and business processes.
- Design & development of reports and analytics using query tools (SAP, MS Excel, Spotfire, Teradata & SQL) to help facilitate system audits, queries, system housekeeping and the ConocoPhillips Analytics Strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following experience and qualifications:
- Advanced & extensive (Minimum 5+ yrs) Maintenance Management System experience including functional use, configuration and design and master data management.
- Qualification to a Trade/Diploma level qualification.
- An understanding of Static, Rotating and Electrical equipment.
- Work experience in large scale industrial complex, e.g. Oil & Gas, Mining, or Minerals Processing.
- Must be very flexible to a changing work environment, including schedule changes, work prioritizing, employee work assignments, etc.
- Ability to understand and interpret P&IDs and vendor drawings.
- Experience in KPI design, development and reporting.
- Experience as a Systems Administrator.
In return, ConocoPhillips offers a culture of collaboration, work life balance and support for individual career and professional development.
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all pre-screening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of Friday 1st of February 2019.
ConocoPhillips is an equal opportunity employer.