- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 10/29/2018 10:57:16 AM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Services
- Partner with NAM Sales Leader in Key Deals & Projects Pursuit opportunities to maximize BHGE horizontal offerings. Provide commercial finance support across OFS and OFE North America portfolio
- Partner with OFS NAM Geo CFOs in developing and implementing commercial finance controls and support tender preparation across OFS portfolio in NAM.
- Partner with Sales, Operations, Legal, Tax and Risk teams in bid prioritization, contract structuring and terms, decision-making and customer negotiations surrounding commercial deals and transactions
- Continue focusing on driving accuracy of cash curves and Cash for new orders forecasts; Manage and drive any ad-hoc analysis and deep dives
- Support price measurement mechanism by working closely with ITO / pricing leader & monitoring key price deviations at a deal stage
- Liaise with Product Company HQ to relay, and drive processes, policies throughout NAM region
- Manage relationships with banks regarding trade finance products, such as Letters of Credit / Bank Guarantee during both orders transaction and project execution phases of projects
- Lead process improvement projects across OFS and OFE commercial finance
- Support NAM Key Account Managers with financial analysis for account strategic planning and periodic reviews (QMI, Business Reviews, MRP and LRP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience including Finance Planning & Analysis, Controllership and/or Commercial Finance
- Desired Characteristics:
- Fluency in foreign language preferred
- Experience of finance within industry
- Commercial Finance, Controllership or Internal Audit experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a matrix team environment. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence others and drive change while working across all levels, functions, and regions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear / concise manner
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications, strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, vlookup and macros) and strong skills in PowerPoint
- Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects / process improvements within operations / finance functions involving process improvements; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Adaptable / Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
- About Us:Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Locations:United States; Texas; Houston
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.